Thursday, April 11, 2013

What to do with those freebies!?


I can't even fathom a time when I didn't like picking up something for free. Whether it was a free sample, free product, free gift with purchase (you have to watch out for those tricksters)....I love them all. Today I grabbed some great freebies at King Soopers.


 

The Pampers wipes are a part of the Buy 5 get $5 off Mega Event that started this week. On sale for .99 (when you buy 5 participating items) and then just hop over to coupons.com and print out the .50 off coupon (which will double to $1) and that makes FREE!
Bic Razors - regular price of $2.79 and then I used the $3 off coupon from the 3/17 Sunday paper and those were FREE!
There was a coupon for FREE Duncan Hines Frosting Creations (no stings attached!) also in the 3/17 so that was a no brainer.
And lastly the Clif Mojo bars are free using the .50 off coupon (that will, again, double to $1) with their regular price being $1 everyday!
 
So, you ask, do I use all these items...nope, I don't. The wipes, OH YES! I have an 8 month old! The bars? Yep I plan to try one. And the frosting...well, those look like fun. The razors? Those go straight to donation. You see, that's the great thing about freebies...even if you don't use them yourself, think about other people you can help. Do you know a friend or family member who you could pass them onto? If not, take them to a local church or food bank. I know they will be thankful.
 
Another note: if you didn't know, fuel points at King Soopers (and possibly Safeway as well but don't quote me on that) are added to your account based on your total BEFORE coupons! So that means anything you purchase, that will later end up being free, will give you fuel points! That's a win/win situation in my book!
 
Sharing the love with freebies!

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment